Welcome to the official website of Healthwise Wellness Center, where you are at the heart of our Mission. We hope you’ll consider us as your medical home—the place where you feel safe, comfortable and cared for. As a multi-specialty medical group, HealthWise Wellness Center integrates multiple medical services.Health Wise Wellness Centre offers following services like Naturopathic Medicine, Neuro-Oxygen Decompression Therapy, Registered Massage therapy including: Rain drop, Shiatsu, and Swedish, Diabetes Clinic and Functional nutrition, Acupuncture, Reflexology, Chiropractor and many more. Please click on our Services page to see details.
Walk in appointments:
Healthwise practitioners would like to encourage you to come in to purchase any of our products or walk in if you need any treatments… In most cases we maybe able to accommodate you and offer you some help.. It is preferred however, that you call ahead and make an appointment.
2 Saturdays/month…. 12-4:00
Note: the last appointment is one hour before closing
What to Expect
Before your visit
- Wear comfortable clothing, that can be rolled up to the elbows and knees.
- Please don’t wear perfumes or aftershaves.
- Try to avoid being either hungry or very full when you come for treatment.
- It is best to avoid caffeine or other stimulants at least two hours before you have acupuncture..
During your visit
- If it is your first visit, please arrive early to fill out the intake form. You’ll have a short discussion with the Doctort, who will look at your tongue, feel your pulse, and suggest a treatment plan.
- If you are a returning patient, we ask that you schedule your next appointment(s) and leave your payment as you arrive. Most people find this easier than doing it after their treatment, and it helps the clinic to flow smoothly.
- Please remove your shoes and socks for the treatment.
- Being relaxed during your treatment will enhance its effectiveness, so breathe deeply and get ready to take a break.
- Most acupuncture treatments last for 45-60 minutes. During this time, we will ask a few questions, put the needles in, and come back to take them out when you are ready. If you need to leave by a certain time, please tell us.
After your visit
- You are likely to feel more relaxed. You may feel sleepy, or you may have more energy than when you came in. Either way, it is best not to stimulate the body (e.g. with caffeine, alcohol, or vigorous activity) after acupuncture.
Maintaining a quiet, healing space
Healthwise Centre, we encourage speaking in low voices as to not disrupt other patients’ treatments. If you would like to speak to your practitioner at length, you will need to schedule this at another time, perhaps by telephone. Please turn off cellphones before you come in.
Common sense responsibility
Please let us know if you may be pregnant, are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or taking blood-thinners, as these conditions require specific modifications or extra caution.
Lateness and cancellations
If you are late for your appointment, that time slot will be released. You are still welcome to come in that day and we will see you as soon as a space becomes available.
Please give us 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, so that we may open the space for someone else. If you do not show up at the time you have scheduled, you will be asked to pay $50 for your missed appointment